Translate

Sunday, September 11, 2011

My wishes and dreams

When I see happy sparrows at dawn
And the fine webs that spiders spawn
I ask the morning to chase the dews
Away from all eyes that drip with tears

I want to lift the dreary cloud that blinds
Clear the brush from the road that winds
Until the eyes see through the fogs
And see no harm in the croaks of the frogs

I want to dance 'till long after noon
Shake and twist 'till I see the moon
Then wave and ask the moon for a shine
And follow the shine 'till I reach the vine

I want to sleep until I dream of the skies
Dream of the clouds and never ask whys
But dream of nature just the way it is
And accept the skies and clouds as bliss

I want to chase the clouds of the mind
Let me only dream of all that binds
That binds the heart the soul and spirit
And wake to praise the joys of my wits

I want to forget the things that upset
Let me sleep all night and never regret
I want to dwell on all that is fine
And not regress to fear or whine

I want to know when again it is dawn
I will rise and shine and wear my crown
Sing and dance like the king of queens
And face the day like sparrows at dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment