Translate

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What if it Never Rains?

If it never rains
I’ll remain in the valley
Leave hilltops to dreamers
And with my valley paramour
I, too, shall ascend to climax

If it never rains
I'll lie below the winds
And transform the earth
Here, I'll harvest the crops
And make me a mud dwelling

If it never rains
I'll make a friend
Of the earth and crops
I'll shed no tears
For tears remind of dreamers rains

I'll spend my days
By the waterfalls at the lake
I'll transform my valley
And make it the envy of the sky

If it never ever rains
If it never rains
I shall not worry about dreams
Flies may fly where I dwell
Drums may speak in the valley too
I, too, will conquer death

I will say to dreamers of rain
Come, come see my valley
My mud house, my world
Tomorrow, sure, it may yet rain
But today I have lived

I am resting in perfect peace
And in perfect peace I am resting

No comments:

Post a Comment